Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Michael Joseph Grasta



Meet our friend Grasta. He is very special to FJP, so we let him have a spot on our blog. Dylawn, Rourke, and Sheetz were lucky enough to get a Waffle Haus exclusive interview with the legend as well as a full bio.

Name: Michael J Grasta
Age: 20
Sex: Yes
From: Town
Favorite sport: Pocket Pool
Is RAD Because...I do the unexpected
Height: mmhmm 5....10



Dylawn: How we doin today Grasta?

Grasta: How are we. Were almost done here with the chicken.

Dylawn: Grasta, what are you making in there?

Grasta: Chicken

Dylan: Pretty essential part of your diet, eh?

Grasta: Whatever we have in the fridge is my diet.

Rourke: Grasta, theres been alot of hearsay goin around about you being a caca la fache, what do you have to say about that?

Grasta: That is very untrue because I eff bitches.

Sheetz: Grasta, uh, nevermind. I dont know man.

Dylawn: So, uh, whats your favorite color?

Grasta: How we doin? F***in that one! Lime green.

Sheetz: Im Gaaaayyy, I dont even remember! I was so drunk....


We decided to end the interview here

















No comments:

Post a Comment