Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Patrick Dodge

Last Thursday was a crazy night. Shit got broken, elbow drops were thrown wildley, blood was drawn, and a tire popped, not to mention the shenanigans with waterballoons and innocent passerbys on the quaint streets of burlington... During all of this meyham, Mr. Dodge brought up the post about our friend Michael Grasta's bio and his interview. He asked why he never got one. So we gave him one! If you dont know Patrick, meet him.


Name: Pat Dodge
Age: 19&fierce
School: Champlain mutha f**kin' College
Ski/Board: Snowblade/Snowboard
Sex: Male fer sherrr


Dylawn: So, tell us why you are...Rad?

Pat: I shred gnar on the reg, cuz I dont give a f***.

Dylawn: On the Reg?

Pat: On the reg. Litterally knowing I want to land it far and wide because im not Dylan Larney. You got me?

Dylawn: I see...

AJ: So tell us about your favorite past time.

Pat: I like to play stump. We get to throw hammers and nails!

AJ: It is a great past time, is'nt it? What about the Waffle Haus? What are your thoughts?

Pat: Bunch of homeless people, really. 99% motha f**ka.

Unknown: How cool are you really?

Pat: I mean, I am going to take this advice from D Larney: Im cooler than cool. Actually, wait. I am cooler than ice... duh duh duh. Water balloons... oh f**k!

No comments:

Post a Comment